Our Locations

55 Union Street, Suite 400
Boston, MA 02108

15 Church St, Suite 105
Salem, MA 01970

What Should I Do if I Get a Notice to Appear in Immigration Court?

adjustment of status lawyer

Receiving an NTA (Notice to Appear) in immigration court can be very scary, and if you are not familiar with the legal system, it becomes even more stressful. Getting an experienced immigration attorney to help guide you through the proceedings is extremely important if you want to remain in the United States. What is a […]

What Do I Need to Apply for Citizenship?

    To become a U.S. citizen, otherwise known as being naturalized, you must fill out an N-400 and pass numerous other requirements.  An immigration lawyer can help avoid costly delays in the process and other consequences.      The requirements for naturalization are: Must be at least 18 at the time of filing of […]