Our Locations

55 Union Street, Suite 400
Boston, MA 02108

15 Church St, Suite 105
Salem, MA 01970

What is a Fiancee (K-1) Visa?

    A fiancee visa or K visa allows your fiancee to travel to the United States to get married.  After getting married, they generally apply to adjust their status to gain a green card.      There is also a K-3 visa that allows your spouse to come to the United States to apply for […]