Our Locations

55 Union Street, Suite 400
Boston, MA 02108

15 Church St, Suite 105
Salem, MA 01970

What is an Employment Authorization Document (EAD)?

immigration attorney in Massachusetts

My name is Matthew Peterson, and I am passionate about fighting for people’s right to remain in this country. I have many years of experience in immigration law, and I will do everything I can to make sure your case goes smoothly. My office handles immigration matters such as Adjustment of Status, also referred to […]

What Documents Do I Need to File Adjustment of Status?

documents for adjustment of status

An adjustment of status (or I-485) is the process of applying for lawful permanent resident status in the United States, this is also known as applying for a Green Card. Applying for adjustment of status requires many different types of documents.  If you’re thinking of applying for adjustment of status, you should consult with an […]