Our Locations

55 Union Street, Suite 400
Boston, MA 02108

15 Church St, Suite 105
Salem, MA 01970

What Do I Need to Apply for Citizenship?

    To become a U.S. citizen, otherwise known as being naturalized, you must fill out an N-400 and pass numerous other requirements.  An immigration lawyer can help avoid costly delays in the process and other consequences.      The requirements for naturalization are: Must be at least 18 at the time of filing of […]